Our client is an international firm that places strong emphasis on providing a high quality professional service to clients, in a commercial context.
They are a consultancy that provide global health, safety, and environmental services advice. They offer clients a range of Corporate Social Responsibility reporting services, including overall project management and CSR strategy development.
A successful candidate will have:
• Corporate Social Responsibility management and reporting
• EUETS experience in footprinting and strategy and familiar with all relevant regulations
• B.S. / M.S. degree in environmental science or a related discipline
• Knowledge & experience of Due Diligence and compliance auditing and EMS
• Good track record in business development and project management
• Knowledge of the UK regulatory and legislative framework
• Team working capabilities are essential.
If you have the right qualification and experience, please apply now. Apply